haunted house at seksyen 2 shah alam - part 2


Continuation of story from haunted house at seksyen 2 shah alam - part 1

Upon reaching Restoran Hakim, we immediately started telling each other what we had experienced. Wak told us that it was just about 12am. He was downloading some songs when he heard someone throwing rocks at his window. He decided to investigate and outside he saw a girl with long hair sitting on the tree branch in a torn white dress which had already turned yellowish overtime. The girl was smiling at Wak. Wak immediately reacted by closing the bedroom windows and tried running out of the room. As soon as he reached his bedroom door, he saw another younger girl waiting for him right in front of the doors. Trapped and no where to run, Wak took the decision to jump out of the room through the bedroom windows which resulted to his injured knees. He was lucky to have not only survived the fall but also managed to keep all his most of his bones intact.

Azmi on the other had, saw a girl waving at him. I too saw it and immediately confirm with Azmi that she was definitely a ghost because I noticed that she had no legs. Sam said he saw a ghost at the ceiling. He was fast asleep and suddenly felt the urge to open his eyes. To his surprise, he saw a ghost staring at him eye to eye. I was the last to relate to them my story and as I reached the part where I saw everyone watching dvd at the living room, Azmi suddenly spoke out and asked me “Since when were we busy watching dvd?!”. It was not until then that it dawned to me that no one was watching dvd at that moment, so who was it that I saw? My knees that were already shaking from fear turned even more serious.

As we were finishing our stories, I suddenly smelt something terrible. The rest could smell it too. That was when we found out that Azmi had peed in his pants because he was too scared. As for Sam, he wore the wrong pair of slippers . The situation turned pretty funny and we started laughing at ourselves.

In the midst of laughter, we suddenly realized that Salleh and Naim were missing. There was only 6 of us, me, Azmi, Sam, Wak Bob and Lan. Amongst us, only Bob had thought of bringing his handphone out so we urged him to call Naim. No one picked up the phone as Bob dialed his number and he then turned to dail Salleh’s number instead. Still, no one picked up the phone. Lan snatched the handphone from Bob and stared at it for sometime then passed to Bob again and asked him to call Naim. Bob dailled the number and put it on a loud speaker mood and this time, someone did pick up the call. What we heard was something that we could not describe. It was a woman laughing and screaming eerily at the same time. My goosebumps rose and the 6 of us immediately sat in silence until the next morning. As dawn came around 7.30am in the morning, we went left Restoran Hakim and headed back to the house to find Naim and Salleh. My heard was till racing and as we reached the front door of the house, I noticed our house door gate was wide open. I tell you, if there was any thief that wanted to break into the house that night, it would have probably been his easiest and richest job ever since the door was wide open inviting him to take our laptops, wallets and handphone which we all left in a hurry.

None of us dared to enter the house and we were just standing there for a good 20 to 30 minutes deciding to go or not to go. It was then that Bob’s handphone rang. We all jumped out of surprise. I did not have a good feeling about this and Bob dared not pick up the call. It was Lan that decided to answer the call and he found out that it was the Klang emergency hospital ward that had called. He said that they had found this number under the miss call and told him that Naim had met an accident.

We all felt guilty for leaving Naim behind and we torn between visiting him and finding the missing Salleh. In the end, we called the house owner and asked for some advise. Me and sam went off to the Klang hospital to check up on Naim’s condition while the rest stayed behind to find for Salleh around the house.

As soon as we reached the hospital, we immediately looked for Naim. We found him seriously injured and his legs were badly damaged. The doctor told us that his feet were sandwiched against the car and his case was a hit and run. I silently prayed that Naim had a long life but with all the blood, it was hard to tell. Sam could stand it no longer and started crying. The doctor then told us Naim had not much time left and I sat beside Naim as he told us that he was sorry for causing us the trouble. He kept on apologizing but I couldn’t understand a word that was coming out from his mouth. In the end, he passed away. I braved myself to phone the rest and relay them the news. I found Sam sitting next to the balcony with red eyes from crying so much. Not long after Naim’s parents arrived, we left the place and headed back to Shah Alam.

As we arrived at the house, I saw many people searching for the missing Salleh but no one had found him yet. We searched the whole house but he was yet to be found. An old man suggested we look for a holy man. The holy man did his magic and we found Salleh sitting on an anthill behind the house. We were quite sure that when we passed by that area but no one had seen him there! It was then and there that we all decided to move out of the house immediately. Coincidently, there was a house at Seksyen 7 which was just behind the UITM for rent so we decided to move there instead.

We now understood the reason why the house owner had just asked us to pay RM50 for the deposit and ensured we did not move in many things.

I had fever for 3 days while Naim held his funeral and was buried in Raub, Pahang.

A week after that, everyone was fine except for Salleh who was complaining of body aches. It was then that I dared to ask what had happened to Salleh because Naim had died that night. He told me that on the first day that we moved into the house, Naim and Salleh was behind the house. Salleh saw the anthill and decided to use the hoe on the anthill. Naim on the other had, disturbed the place with his feet. Probably due to that his feet was badly damaged in the accident. That night, Salleh told me that we were all disturbed by the ghost. The ghost chased them until the streets and suddenly out of no where the car came and crashed into Naim. Salleh found himself unconscious until when we found him sitting on top of the anthill. The weird thing that he still could not understand how did he came about sitting on top of the anthill when he was sure he ran to the middle of the main street together with Naim. And why was only Naim the one badly injured but not Salleh?

I found the answer when not long after that Salleh fell sick. I was not sure what he had conjunct but 3 months after that, he passed away. His family were all stunned because the doctor could not diagnose the cause but I was pretty sure that this had something to do with the anthill that he disturbed. Me and the rest of us were deeply disturbed and sadden over the death of Salleh. Bob was affected the worse as he was Salleh’s room mate.

Me, Azmi, Sam, Wak , Bob and Lan safely graduated from UITM.
Til today, the bungalow at Seksyen 2 is still there. Every time that I passed by the area, I felt a sense of lost and sadness. At one point when we were discussing these incident, Wak told us that he had left his handphone in his room upstairs. To those that are brave enough to take that handphone, you may have it. It’s a Nokia 3310.


p/s: Gambar rumah tu memang betul.


Afifi Fadzil said...

bro... do wak's number still available. Thinking to call it at 12am and see who will answered it

fendy said...

not sure but you can try to call his mobile no. :p

Anonymous said...

where is it exactly this house? seksyen 2 is quite big...can u give the exact location...want to go and see the house...

Anonymous said...

cerita ni fakta ke atau cerita dongeng?

fendy said...

i am not so sure the exact location for this haunted house. are you sure you want to see that house? huhu

agak2 fakta atau dongeng? :p

Kevin said...

The house is a conner house between Jalan Bunga Kemunting 2/10 and Jalan Bunga Mawar 2/5. It also near MD Prima Printing.


Hidup Aku Biasa Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger