Followers

haunted house at seksyen 2 shah alam - part 1

assalamualaikum

I just want to share a story about ...


9 years ago, I was given the chance to continue my studies in UITM, Shah Alam. The first thing that I need to consider was of course a place to stay. After searching numerous houses and location, me and my friends decided to rent a house nearby the UITM at an area in Shah Alam called Seksyen 2. If you are familiar with this place, you will know that it is nearby the wet world.

The house that we rented was a bungalow with 2 floors. With a total of 4 rooms, 3 rooms were located on the first floor while one more was located at the ground floor. There were 8 of us renting the house so 2 people would occupy a room.

We should have known something was wrong with the house because there were numerous hints that left us all feeling that something was amiss with that house. The first hint that caught our surprise was the owner of the house only wanted to take RM50 as a deposit. He even told us that the rent was only to be paid when we have moved in 1 month later which meant that we could stay there for the first month free of charge and start paying the 2nd month’s rent. The second incident was his request for us not to move in too many things as it would be a chore if we were to move out in future. The third that should have rang our alarms was a huge tree just beside the house. This tree was so big that its branches could reach the window of one of the bedroom on the first floor.

On the first night, we didn’t have much sleep because we were too busy moving and cleaning the boxes. However, the second night was not so lucky. The day had not even turned dark when the horror started. Unfortunately for Azmi, he was the first to experience the house’s wrath.

It was just 10.30 in the morning when Azmi woke up with a stomach pain. He decided to use the bathroom downstairs since the bathroom located upstairs was not yet fixed by the owner. Upon reaching the downstairs bathroom, he found the bathroom door locked. Thinking that there was someone inside using the bathroom, he stood outside waiting. After sometime, his patience ran out and started screaming to the person inside the bathroom to hurry up as he could not stand it any longer. His screams actually woke the whole house up and all of us rushed down to see what the commotion was about. We gathered outside the bathroom door and suddenly realized that something was amiss. All 8 of us were there so who was it that was in the bathroom? The door was locked from inside and there were obvious sounds of flushing. We were all scared but Lan was the only one that was brave enough to kick the door open. As the door swung open, we couldn’t see anyone inside the bathroom. We investigated the door locks and found that the door was locked indeed locked from inside. In the end, Azmi did not visit the toilet. Perhaps he was too afraid.

That night, we were in for more trouble.

I was sleeping soundly when I felt someone pulled both feet. I woke up startled and unable to react and fell down the floor hitting my head first. My head hurt I was fuming with anger because whoever that played that prank had gone too far. My first reacting was to blame Lan and as I turned towards the direction of his bed, I saw Lan fast asleep. I decided to walk out of my room to give others a piece of my mind when I heard the rest were all laughing and chilling out at the living room watching dvd. Still blur from my head trauma, I decided to walk back to my room instead when I suddenly realized that I thought I caught a glimpse of Lan downstairs. The more I thought about it the more I felt something was wrong. As I reached my bedroom, I could see that there was a bulge on Lan’s bed just beneath his blanket. I gathered all my bravery and pulled back the blanket. To my horror, I saw a tombstone that had cracks. At that same moment, my room was suddenly filled with a strong smell that I could not describe.

I quickly ran as fast as my legs could carry and rushed down to the living room to inform the rest but to my surprise, there was not a soul in the room. It was not until a few seconds that I registered everyone had gathered outside the house. I soon found out that they all too experience something scary one way or another but no one had bothered to inform me at all!

After I have calmed down, we started thinking of what to do next as it was already 3am. We started weighing on the different options, the first was to contact a holy/religious man that could help us but we knew of none. We thought of requesting help from our neighbors, but to our left and right were both Chinese. Finally, Salleh suggested that we all hangout at a restaurant nearby called Restoran Hakim and seek refuge there until the next morning. It sounded like a safe and easy plan. The only problem was all of us were just wearing only boxers. We were all in a dilemma to reenter the house because it was not only to grab our pants but also our wallets and keys to our motorcycle were left there due to the rush.

Because Bob and Naim’s room were just downstairs, we all decided to borrow their clothes and pants instead as we were all too afraid to go upstairs. Luckily enough, all our keys were located at one place and so we grabbed them and left. As we were leaving the house, Wak noticed a little girl at the kitchen door smiling and waving goodbye to him. I too saw the girl but immediately noticed her abnormally pale face. When I saw her smiling at me, I nearly peed in my pants. My knees were weak from the shock and I could still feel them shaking when we reached Restoran Hakim.

to be continue...

salam

5 comments:

mira said...

erm..menyeramkanlah...=/ huuhuhu..

fendy said...

mira: nanti baca untuk part 2 ok.n gambar rumah yang atas ini memang betul2 punya. :)

Anonymous said...

Cool story bro. Go easy on the weed though.

Anonymous said...

what is the owner number? i want to rent that house for my asignment in doing entity research.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back someday. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice day!
Also see my website :: diet solution program blog

 

Hidup Aku Biasa Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger